How to fix the economy
There are around 10 million people over 50 in the UK work force.
Pay them £1 million each severance for early retirement on the
1) They MUST retire. Ten million job openings – unemployment fixed
2) They MUST buy a new British car. Ten million cars ordered – Car Industry fixed
3) They MUST either buy a house or pay off their mortgage – Housing Crisis fixed
4) They MUST send their kids to school/college/university – Crime rate fixed
5) They MUST buy £100 WORTH of alcohol a week ….. there’s your money back in duty/tax etc
How much easier can it be?