Mortgages and Finance for Starting a Farm
Mortgages and Finance for Starting a Farm
Do you aspire to live in the country, where your partner will continue to work and you want to run a smallholding or are you starting a farm business?
Farm and Country Finance often receives enquiries from customers who want to start a farm and we have the ideal farm loan for this type of scenario, whether short or long term.
Obtaining such farm finance can be difficult especially where accounting information may not be good enough for the banks.
You may qualify for finance on a long-term basis through us, but we also have a great new farm loan product that fits the bill for a farm start-up.
A new farm loan product
It’s a fantastic deal for farm finance for start-ups and our customers are already benefiting from it. It means that you can have access to capital for your farm start-up, get some trading history under your belt and then move it on to a traditional source of farm finance.
No other broker has this farm loan product.
What is farm finance?
An all embracing term we use to describe all types of farm and agricultural finance we arrange in the rural and country business sectors, which can also be described as agricultural finance, equestrian finance, land finance and horticultural finance, a farm mortgage or farm loan. Farm finance can be provided for farms of any size (with our without a farmhouse), holiday complexes, caravan parks, caravan sites, estates, properties with agricultural restrictions (agricultural ties), land, buildings, working farms, non-working farms, nurseries, garden centres, smallholdings, estates, fisheries, farm shops, riding schools and generally all manner of rural properties or in some cases not so rural.
What form does farm finance take?
Farm finance can be long or short term. We successfully arrange bridging finance or bridging loans, development finance or development loans, longer-term farm mortgages and longer-term farm loans. We have access to lenders that offer fixed and variable rates of interest and those who offer interest only farm finance.
WHY FARM AND COUNTRY FINANCE?
Key Facts about Farm and Country Finance:
- A well-established and reputable company.
- Hands on and experienced.
- We work in partnership with our customers to help them achieve their goals.
- We try to find a solution but if we can’t we will tell you honestly.
- References are readily available.
Other things to consider:
- Farm and Country Finance has been successfully raising farm finance and rural finance for years including mortgages for properties with an agricultural tie.
- Farm and Country Finance backs up what it says by providing testimonials and case studies to demonstrate how it has helped its customers to arrange their finance or mortgage.
- Farm and Country Finance’s experience of farm and rural finance is backed by the qualifications and experience of its owners.
- Farm and Country Finance gives straight answers to questions about finance for properties with agricultural restrictions.
- Farm and Country Finance generally operates on a no win no fee basis.
We hope that this will inspire your confidence to engage us as your natural choice to arrange your farm or rural finance.
Key points the finance for properties with agricultural finance that we arrange
- All circumstances considered with honest feedback.
- Problem cases sympathetically considered for those with mortgage arrears, court judgments and other adverse credit scenarios.
- Flexible lending criteria – full evidence of income may not be required, with schemes where no accounts are available.
- Competitive rates.
For further information, please see our :Testimonials Case Studies
- All circumstances considered
- Problem cases a speciality
- Flexible lending criteria
- Competitive commercial rates
- We work in partnership with our clients to help them achieve their goals
- We are a well established and reputable company
- References are readily available
Get in touch with us…
We are here to help, so please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be pleased to hear from you.
FreePhone 0800 008 7344
Call now to speak with one of the partners.
Apply online now
Simple online form, with minimal details required.
Apply Here >
Request a Call Back
We’ll call you back at a convenient time to suit you.
Request Call Back >