Why Farm and Country Finance?
One of the questions any customer should ask is ‘Why should we use you to arrange our farm finance, agricultural mortgage or agricultural loan?’
These are the things to consider:
- Farm and Country Finance has been successfully raising farm finance and rural finance for years.
- Farm and Country Finance backs up what it says by providing testimonials and case studies to demonstrate how it has helped its customers to arrange their finance or mortgage. If you want to know more about us please visit our website www.farmandcountryfinance.co.uk
- Farm and Country Finance’s experience of farm and rural finance is backed by the qualifications and experience of its owners.
- Farm and Country Finance gives straight answers to questions about farm finance and mortgages.
- Farm and Country Finance generally only gets paid when successful in arranging the finance its customers need – this means it is motivated to ensure that the job gets done properly.
- We are not salesmen – we do not ‘sell’ farm finance but help our customers to arrange it; this means that we might not have the sales patter but you do not need this – we do not tell our customers what they want to hear unless we honestly believe it ourselves.
We hope that this will inspire your confidence to engage us as your natural choice to arrange your farm or rural finance.
If you are not convinced then here are just three examples to help you:
- Kerry and Dave, whose testimonial is on our home page, had been pressurised into going with another broker who told them they could offer lower rates. They firstly charged them an up-front fee of £495 and obtained an offer for them, but refused to release it until they had parted with over £2,000. Having paid this, they received the offer which was far more expensive than they had initially been told – as Kerry and Dave said “Mark did more in a week, than any other bank or company had done for us in over a month. His straightforward way of dealing with our application, and keeping us informed, made the whole process very easy for us. We ended up with a mortgage deal much better than any high street bank could offer us, and in some cases, half the price of some of the alternative companies that we had considered. Farm & Country Finance has simply saved us thousands and thousands of pounds.” Kerry and Dave have gone from strength to strength and recently picked up a prestigious business award for their innovative holiday business.
- Mrs W of Devon, was an old customer of ours; a couple of years back, her agent contacted us to see if we could arrange further finance – we did not think this was in her best interests and explained why. This did not stop other brokers replacing the farm loan, we had earlier arranged, at higher rates of interest and encouraging Mrs W to borrow far more than she was able to repay. Mrs W called us to find out if we could help and was sorry that she had not taken heed of what we had told her.
- Mr W called us on 3rd June 2013 – he first contacted us at the back end of 2012 and we explained the best way to raise the finance he needed. His existing bankers were not being helpful and engaged, at his expense, an agent to provide some projections at a cost of £800 per month, which he has been paying since the end of 2012. This agent told Mr W that, whilst he was contracted to his existing bankers, he would look for the farm finance elsewhere ‘on the quiet’, which might have said something about his integrity. Now, six months later, Mr W is no further forward and he is still paying £800 per month! It was because of this, that he called us in a state of despair. It was all a little too late. Whilst Mr W is not looking at a catastrophe, we often find that customers, who have arranged farm finance elsewhere, are not in the best place financially. ‘I wish we had listened to you’ is something that we hear quite often, though it can be too late to help.
If you’re still not convinced please call us on 01260 223540 to answer any further questions you may have.