Jail pensioners and put criminals in a nursing home.
ANOTHER BRILLIANT SOLUTION – YOU KNOW IT MAKES SENSE
THE RATIONALE FOR PENSIONERS
- Pensioners would have access to showers, walks and a broad range of activities.
- Pensioners would receive unlimited free prescriptions, dental care and medical treatment.
- Pensioners would not receive the paltry fuel allowance but they’d receive more money than they paid out so who cares.
- Pensioners would have constant CCTV monitoring – if they had a fall or they needed help it would be there instantly.
- Pensioners could forget the laundry – their bedding and clothing would be regularly washed and returned ironed and folded.
- Every 20 minutes a guard would check on them and bring their meals and snacks.
- Family visitations could be regular in purpose built facilities.
- Pensioners would have access to a library, education, gymnasium and counselling services.
- Simple clothing, shoes and legal aid would be free, on request.
- All rooms would be private and secure with an exercise outdoor yard and gardens
- Each senior could have a computer a television and radio and daily telephone calls.
- Guards would have a code of conduct that would be strictly adhered to and complaints would be heard by a board of governors
AND NOW FOR THE CRIMINALS
- The criminals would get cold food, be left all alone and unsupervised.
- Lights off at 8pm, and showers once a week.
- Live in a tiny room and pay £600.00 per week and have no hope of ever getting out.