Horticultural finance, loans and mortgages for land or property
Are you thinking of starting a horticultural business. Perhaps you already own land or horticultural property and are looking for extra horticultural finance for any purpose.
Over many years, Farm and Country Finance has received many enquiries from customers wanting to raise a horticultural loan to buy property, land, to consolidate debt, or raise working capital to diversify a business – in fact, for any purpose.
Unlike some of the banks, we feel that one of our roles is to support horticultural business by making horticultural finance as readily available as possible.
We have helped customers by arranging horticultural loans and horticultural mortgages and we can help you too. We have often found that, because horticulture can be a seasonal business that often there is a need for a horticultural loan to ease cash flow. We also see cases where there is a need to raise finance for properties with agricultural restrictions which includes horticulture.
Obtaining horticultural finance can be difficult especially where accounting information may not be good enough for the banks. We take a sympathetic view of this and other situations where credit profile is not tip top.
What is horticultural finance?
An embracing term to cover horticultural mortgages, or mortgages for horticultural properties and horticultural loans.
Horticultural finance can be provided for properties of any size (with our without a house), properties with agricultural restrictions (agricultural ties), land, buildings, smallholdings, garden centres, orchards and generally all manner of rural properties or in some cases not so rural.
What form does horticultural finance take?
Horticultural finance can be long or short term. We successfully arrange horticultural bridging finance or bridging loans, development finance for horticultural properties or development loans, longer-term horticultural mortgages and longer-term horticultural loans.
WHY FARM AND COUNTRY FINANCE?
Key Facts about Farm and Country Finance:
- A well-established and reputable company.
- Hands on and experienced.
- We work in partnership with our customers to help them achieve their goals.
- We try to find a solution but if we can’t we will tell you honestly.
- References are readily available.
Other things to consider:
- Farm and Country Finance has been successfully raising horticultural finance and rural finance for years.
- Our site includes testimonials.
- Farm and Country Finance’s experience of equestrian finance is backed by qualifications.
- Farm and Country Finance is an authorised representative of a sister company, Runwell Enterprises Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We hope that this will inspire your confidence to engage us as your natural choice to arrange your horticultural finance.
Read More Of Our Clients Feedback
- Key points about the horticultural finance we arrange
- All circumstances considered with honest feedback.
- Problem cases sympathetically considered for those with mortgage arrears, court judgments and other adverse credit scenarios.
- Flexible lending criteria – full evidence of income may not be required, with schemes where no accounts are available.
- Competitive rates.
- A list of typical horticultural finance examples..
- Horticultural finance for land
- Horticultural finance for Buildings
- Horticultural finance for Garden Centres
- Horticultural finance for Orchards
- Horticultural finance for Garden Nursery
- Farm mortgage for a Nursery or Garden Centre
- Horticultural mortgage to buy a property with an agricultural tie restriction
- All circumstances considered
- Problem cases a speciality
- Flexible lending criteria
- Competitive commercial rates
- We work in partnership with our clients to help them achieve their goals
- We are a well established and reputable company
- References are readily available
Get in touch with us…
We are here to help, so please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be pleased to hear from you.
FreePhone 0800 008 7344
Call now to speak with one of the partners.
Apply online now
Simple online form, with minimal details required.
Apply Here >
Request a Call Back
We’ll call you back at a convenient time to suit you.
Request Call Back >