Do you aspire to own your own land or equestrian property? Perhaps you already own land or equestrian property and are looking for extra equestrian finance for any purpose.
Over many years, Farm and Country Finance has received many enquiries from customers wanting to raise an equestrian loan to buy property, land, to consolidate debt, or raise working capital to diversify an equestrian business – in fact, for any purpose.
We have helped many of these customers by arranging equestrian loans, equestrian mortgages and equestrian finance and we can help you too.
Obtaining equestrian finance can be difficult especially where accounting information may not be good enough for the banks. We take a sympathetic view of this and other situations where credit profile is not tip top.
What is equestrian finance?
An embracing term to cover equestrian mortgages, or mortgages for equestrian properties and equestrian loans.
Equestrian finance can be provided for properties of any size (with our without a house), properties with equestrian restrictions (agricultural ties), land, buildings, smallholdings, riding schools, racing stables and generally all manner of rural properties or in some cases not so rural.
What form does equestrian finance take?
Equestrian finance can be long or short term. We successfully arrange equestrian bridging finance or bridging loans, equestrian development finance or development loans, longer-term equestrian mortgages and longer-term equestrian loans.
Why use Farm & Country Finance?
- A well-established and reputable company.
- Hands on and experienced.
- We work in partnership with our customers to help them achieve their goals.
- We try to find a solution but if we can’t we will tell you honestly.
- References are readily available.
Other things to consider:
- Farm and Country Finance has been successfully raising equestrian finance and rural finance for years.
- Our site includes testimonials.
- Farm and Country Finance’s experience of equestrian finance is backed by qualifications.
- Farm and Country Finance is an authorised representative of a sister company, Runwell Enterprises Limited, which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.
We hope that this will inspire your confidence to engage us as your natural choice to arrange your equestrian finance.
Read More Of Our Clients Feedback
- Key points about the equestrian finance we arrange
- All circumstances considered with honest feedback.
- Problem cases sympathetically considered for those with mortgage arrears, court judgments and other adverse credit scenarios.
- Flexible lending criteria – full evidence of income may not be required, with schemes where no accounts are available.
- Competitive rates.
- A List Of Typical Equestrian Finance Examples..
- Equestrian finance for Riding Schools
- Equestrian finance for Racing Stables
- Equestrian finance for Buildings
- Equestrian finance for Land
- Equestrian finance for Smallholdings
- Equestrian restrictions (agricultural ties)
- Equestrian finance or mortgage for people with bad credit history
- All circumstances considered
- Problem cases a speciality
- Flexible lending criteria
- Competitive commercial rates
- We work in partnership with our clients to help them achieve their goals
- We are a well established and reputable company
- References are readily available
Get in touch with us…
We are here to help, so please do not hesitate to contact us. We will be pleased to hear from you.
FreePhone 0800 008 7344
Call now to speak with one of the partners.
Apply online now
Simple online form, with minimal details required.
Apply Here >
Request a Call Back
We’ll call you back at a convenient time to suit you.
Request Call Back >